Held over Labor Day weekend, this is another great Vagabundos tournament. This year the dates are September 2-4. Fishing last year was spectacular and we expect the same for this year. The location is Don Eddie’s Landing, the must stop Baja location. The road into Don Eddie’s and San Quintin Bay is now paved. Many have been waiting for this a long time. Vagabundos discounts are given, the food is great and the staff is always very hospitable - they go the extra mile. Freddie “Boom Boom” Washington
FISHING TOURNAMENT RULES
1. All entrants must complete a submission form and pay the entry fee by 8pm the day prior to the tournament. Entry fee for each angler $50.00.
2. All fishermen on each boat must be entrants in the tournament.
3. One entry fish per entrant.
3. Fishing on both days may begin at 6am and be back at the dock for weigh-in before 4pm.
4. No sharks or rays allowed; heaviest fish wins.
5. All entry fish must be banded with an ID band that are to be applied as the fish are caught, connecting the fish to the angler who caught it.
6. Boat captains may assist with the catch by the entrant, but may not enter personally.
7. Each entrant must have a Mexican fishing license.
8. Decision of the weigh-master is final.
9. Prizes to be awarded at the awards banquet Monday evening at 7pm.
10. Objections: To be directed privately to the Tournament Director.